Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Located in Jupiter, Florida
buy doxycycline chlamydia Dr. Vartan Mardirossian is an expert in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, specializing in rhinoplasty, facelift, lip lift, eyelid and eyebrow surgery, facial feminization and minimally invasive aesthetic procedures, such as Botox, fillers and minimally invasive skin tightening (NolooseskinTM). He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He studied in Italy prior to moving to the United States and brings the latest advances of European and US facial plastic surgery to his patients in Jupiter, Florida.
can i buy diflucan over the counter in canada Early years and Education
Dr. Mardirossian was born in Bulgaria and moved to Italy at an young age. There he obtained full scholarship to attend the prestigious Collegio Armeno Moorat Raphael in Venice and then the Medical School at the Facolta` di Medicina e Chirurgia dell`Universita` degli Studi di Padova, one of the oldest existing Medical Schools in Europe. During each year of his medical education he was awarded with a presidential scholarship and was one of the very few students to complete his studies in six years with Summa cum Laude.
Special surgical training
Upon conclusion of his medical studies Dr. Mardirossian pursued residency training in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery under the guidance of the famous European rhinoplasty surgeon Prof. Staffieri. Subsequently he was invited to perform clinical research in head and neck oncology and robotic surgery at Boston University and thereafter he matched in the highly competitive residency in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at Boston University. Upon completion of his Residency Dr. Mardirossian pursued a fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery under the mentorship of the world acclaimed Facial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel. He was one of only 44 head and neck surgeons chosen yearly nationwide to pursue this higher level of training. During the years of training he acquired mastery in procedures like rhinoplasty, facelift, browlift, otoplasty, blepharoplasty as well as procedures that enhance the feminine features of the face such as tracheal shave, lip lift, scalp advancement and forehead contouring, mandible and chin contouring.
Professional growth and plastic surgery practice
Immediately following the completion of his plastic surgery fellowship Dr. Mardirossian joined Dr. Alan Jacobson as managing partner in Jupiter, Florida. A well-established practice whose surgical center was the first in Florida and one of the first worldwide where Minimally Invasive Plastic Surgery principles were incorporated into new techniques like the S-lift and the J-lift, which are now the mainstay of plastic surgery protocols. These procedures are performed without general anesthesia and with minimal incisions around the scalp, mouth and ear canals. The excellent results combine a natural appearance, without the “operated look” and minimal bruising and swelling resulting in short social downtime.
Hobbies and personal life
Dr. Mardirossian`s hobbies include drawing, reading historical books and cooking. He lives in Jupiter, FL with his wife Galina and their son Dr Mardirossian speaks 5 languages – Armenian, Russian, Bulgarian, Italian and English.
1. Presidential citation for Excellence in Foreign body Management, American Bronchoesophagological Association at COSM, Las Vegas – A challenging case: intubation through a foreign body and foreign body removal from the larynx. (http://vimeo.com/38694752)
2. Interview on Transition Radio, Jan 7, 2014 (http://youtu.be/XavL1xoCsZ4)
1. M. Andretta, C. Botsios, P.A: Ostuni, P. Sfriso, L. Papadaki, V. Mardirossian, S. Todesco: Current actualities in Sjogren’s Syndrome diagnosis, Acta Otorhinolaryngologica Italica, August 2002;22 (4): 235-44.
2. McGee S, Mirkovic J, Mardirossian V, Elackattu A, Yu CC, Kabani S, Gallagher G, Pistey R, Galindo L, Badizadegan K, Wang Z, Dasari R, Feld MS, Grillone G.: Model-based spectroscopic analysis of the oral cavity: impact of anatomy. J Biomed Opt. 2008; 13(6): 064034. doi: 10.1117/1.2992139.
3. Christine Tschoe, Lawrence Chin, Vartan Mardirossian, Scharukh Jalisi, Acinic Cell Carcinoma of the Cavernous Sinus, Skull Base – an Interdisciplinary Approach 01/2008; 18. DOI:10.1055/s-2008-1093168
4. Jalisi, S, Lee, M. S., Seo, S. S. and Mardirossian, V. A., Carcinoma Cuniculatum of the Oral Cavity–A Histological and Clinical Dilemma. Laryngoscope 2009 ; 119: S8.
5. Jalisi, S, Seo, S. S., Lee, M. S. and Mardirossian, V. A., Endoscopic Partial Laryngectomy with the CO2 Laser Fiber–Successful Management of Adult Laryngeal Rhabdomyoma. Laryngoscope 2009 ; 119: S9.
6. Vartan A. Mardirossian, Mary C. Zoccoli, Alphi Elackattu, Gregory A. Grillone, Scharukh M. Jalisi,: A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Use of the da Vinci Surgical Robotic System in Transoral Surgery for Lesions of the Oral Cavity and Pharynx, The Laryngoscope Volume 119, Issue S1 , Pages 7 – Published Online: 30 Mar 2009
7. Scharukh M. Jalisi, Monica S. Lee, Sarah S. Seo, Vartan A. Mardirossian: Carcinoma Cuniculatum of the Oral Cavity–A Histological and Clinical Dilemma, The Laryngoscope, Volume 119 Issue S1, Page 8, Published Online: 30 Mar 2009
8. Sasha McGee; Vartan Mardirossian, Alphi Elackattu, Jelena Mirkovic, Robert Pistey, George Gallagher, Sadru Kabani, Chung-Chieh Yu, Zimmern Wang, Kamran Badizadegan, Gregory Grillone, Michael S. Feld: Anatomy-Based Algorithms for Detecting Oral Cancer Using Reflectance and Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 2009;118:817-826.
9. Jeffrey Spiegel, John Stram, Christine Fayad, Jeffrey Saad Jumaily, Vartan Mardirossian, Ashok Singh: Pre-operative Incidence of Olfactory Dysfunction in Nasal Surgery Patients – Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012 Jul;147(1):157-60. Epub 2012 Mar 30
10. Vartan Mardirossian MD, Faisal Karmali PhD, Daniel Merfeld PhD: Thresholds for human perception of roll tilt motion depend on visual-vestibular integration. Journal of Otology Neurotology, in press
11. Vartan Mardirossian MD, Jeffrey Spiegel MD: Rhinoplasty through a hemitransfixion approach: benefits and limitations, JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery, in press